Pros of a small school:
- Things to do are often a lot more creative. And because there isn’t a party every night, you may be tempted to try things you might not otherwise.
- Better teachers do not guarantee a better education. With a smaller school, almost all of your classes will be taught by the professor rather than a T.A. or a graduate assistant.
- The professors were lured to the school by something other than a large paycheck. Most are interested in teaching, rather than writing research papers.
- Classes are small, so it is easier to get help when you need it.
- You will know a lot more people on campus because of class and organizations.
- It is easy to get around campus because there is less area to cover.