- Your cellphone (as if you'd want to be without it.)
- Extra pens and pencils that are easy to get at, such as in your backpack or purse
- Spare change and a few dollars in cash.
- A book or magazine to read in your free time
- Your room key
- Some snacks and water
- Any textbooks you need for class and studying that day.
Monday, August 9, 2010
Things to Always Have with You
With the start of school approaching, many of us are doing our back to school shopping. Over the next couple of days I'll be posting lists with reminders of things you want to be sure to have.