Monday, June 21, 2010

Toy Story 3

Let's all be honest here: how many people college-aged or older people (i.e. adults) saw Toy Story 3? How many more of you wanted to or are going to see it while it's in theatres?

I'm in the second party. Toy Story is a great movie series, and Toy Story 2 was one of the best Disney Sequels. Someone told me that it was the first sequel Tom Hanks did and when I thought about it, realized she was right. That's got to count for something, right?

Why is Toy Story so great? I think because it is about something we all thought about as kids: that our toys were real and could move and talk. As a kid, my toys were more than just friends. That's why I named them. Also, I think the timing of the releases has something to do with it. They are spaced out, so we aren't overloaded, but we haven't had enough time to loose interest.

Anyways, I for one am looking forward to seeing it.

3 comments:

  1. I love toy story! I don't care how old I am, I probably always will! I haven't seen the 3rd yet, but I'm waiting to, and I am very excited!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely! I'm hoping to see it soon as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally saw Toy Story 3. I actually cried near the end.

    ReplyDelete