Friday, July 2, 2010

The Social Scene After College

Right now, making friends is pretty easy. You go to class, a club, or sit down with a stranger in the cafeteria. Maybe you even become best friends with your roommate. But what about after graduation? This seems especially daunting if you'll be moving to a new city. Jezebel has a good article with some tips here. And remember, even if some of these tips don't work, or you do face some horror stories (not real horror stories, just some embarrassment) like the article mentions, at least it'll make for some good conversation when you meet new people!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I must say-I've been to college, graduated in 2008. I've made some really really great friends while there. I thought we all might lose touch after we graduated being from different cities..but we're still close! However there are some people I'm glad I lost contact with..lol

    ReplyDelete